I write this acceptance speech as I try putting my thirteen-month old daughter to sleep (go figure!). A big thank you goes out to kofegeek for nominating me for the Creative Chaos Award. I truly appreciate the gesture and you cannot believe how happy it has made me feel.
Let me just roll up my sleeves before I get into answering the questions.
1. The Bad Habits
- Day dreaming
- Picking my nose
- Excessive talking
2. What? No Coffee?
- One can never have enough coffee!
3. You find yourself in a desolate place when your car breaks down. You have no cellphone service, no Walmart (I know, GASP, right?), and only a candy bar for food. It is 150 miles to the closest town. What color are your pants and why?
- They’d either be blue or black because those are the colors I most frequently wear.
4. The Nominees
- The Versatile Writer: Craig Hill
- The Philanthropist: Marilyn Gardner
- The Lyricist: David Lynch
- The Baker: Nadia Tariq
- The Artist: Rich
- Kofegeek, I thank you again for this nomination and making my day. As a token of appreciation, my daughter sends a dozen kisses. Hope they are worth a million dollars.
6. Post It
awwww, you have a daughter, I am hugging her (_((^_^))_)